Rain or shine.
Your fitness program and overall health don't care if it's rainy or windy out, so pair the Under Armour Men's UA Storm Anorak with your running shoes and get going. This running jacket boasts windproof material and UA Storm for effective water-resistance when you're sprinting into raindrops. The long half-zip front and back slit amplify the ventilation needed for hard-working bodies, and there's a brushed lining to give a little bit of warmth.
- Running jacket fends off the elements during quick sprints
- UA Storm repels water and blocks brisk breezes
- 3-layer softshell bonded to brushed lining for light warmth
- Adjustable hood with high neck for secure coverage
- Deep center front half-zip and back slit offer ventilaiton
- Q & A
love this piece
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
When I first got this jacket I didn't love it until I put it on. the jacket just fits awesome not too slim but not too baggy all with the arms still being long enough for my gorilla arms. The zipper and the snaps seem a bit excessive though it seems like they needed to go with one or the other but not both.