Threadborne Swyft 1/4-Zip Top
You love the freedom that's allowed with short sleeves, but at a certain point in the year you have to admit that it's time to bundle up just a bit. When cold weather has you reaching for a layer, grab the Under Armour Threadborne Swyft 1/4 Zip Top. It's got the comfort and coverage that you need on cooler days, without any of the hangups or discomfort you've come to dread from running layers. This fabric is super stretchy, and won't restrict your movement while you charge up hills and pound out long miles. It also dries quickly, wicks moisture, and won't cling to you or cause chafing. And if you're worried about packing too much heat, you've got jacquard mesh side and back panels for ventilation and breathability, as well as a quarter-zip front that lets you ventilate. There's also an anti-odor treatment to keep it fresh between washes, reflective details to keep you visible on the road, and built-in thumbholes that give you that little bit of extra coverage without having to wear a glove.
- Throw on this running top for free-moving comfort in cool weather
- Material wicks moisture, dries quickly, and stretches with you
- Mesh side and back panels offer ventilation and breathability
- Anti-odor technology prevents it from gathering too much funk
- Reflective details keep you visible on low-light winter runs
- Thumbholes offer extended coverage with or without a glove