Move freely, remain cool.
The Under Armour Men's Threadborne Speedpocket 5in Short remains flexible and cool-wearing as you rack up the miles. Stretch-woven polyester wicks moisture to facilitate cooling and flexes to conform to every move, regardless if you're finishing up a half-marathon or performing numerous reps at the gym.
It sits mid-thigh with its 5-inch inseam, meaning it won't get in the way of running movements or high-octane workouts in the gym. Wide, encased elastic along the waistband won't create irritation issues, even when you're sweating profusely. Reflective hits maximize your visibility to passing traffic in low-light conditions, such as dawn and late-evening hours.
- Flexible, cool-wearing short for running and gym workouts
- 5-inch inseam sits mid-thigh for unrestricted mobility
- Polyester wicks moisture to keep you cool and comfortable
- Four-way stretch fabrication conforms to your every move
- Encased elastic waistband for a secure fit without chafing
- Reflective hits for greater visibility after dark
- Q & A
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
Tried it on and plan on returning it. It runs small.
slow is smooth, smooth is fast
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
awesome simple, out of your way running shorts. I use them out on the road, trail and the gym and have 0 complaints except needing another color.