- Detail Images
City of roses.
Portland's known to be a bit drizzly at times, but that's okay with you—it keeps the faint of heart away so you can have the lush trails and groovy yoga studios to yourself. The Under Armour Women's Surge Jacket defends against surprise downpours on your way to Pilates class yet stays breathable during your run through Forrest Park. With zippered underarm vents that dump excess heat, a loose fit for movement, and long sleeves that accommodate your stride, you can surge ahead through the showers feeling fresh and dry.
- A waterproof jacket that's breathable enough for drizzly runs
- UA Storm 2.5-layer membrane blocks out rain and wind
- Relaxed fit layers well over athletic clothes or fleece
- Shirt tail hem and long arms to facilitate movement
- Underarm zip vents dump excess heat when things get sweaty
- Fully adjustable hood, cuffs, & hem to seal out nasty weather
- Stash your smartphone in the secure zip hand pockets
- Q & A
Great simple shell!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
My mom really loved the bright color of this jacket, so I sent it to her for her birthday. She loves the color in person, and will be happy and dry when she goes to her puppy training on the weekends this winter as it rains pretty often. fit is true to size