- Detail Images
Comfort and protection.
The Under Armour Men's Storm Swacket Full-Zip Hoodie feels like a sweatshirt, but performs like a jacket. Soft bonded fleece provides lounge-worthy comfort, while UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability for misty, cold days when you just can't skip a workout. Woven overlays add an extra level of protection and hold in warmth when temps drop, and reflective details help you stay seen.
- A hoodie with sweatshirt coziness and jacket-like performance
- Bonded fleece fabric with wind and water resistance
- Zippered pockets safely stash gear on the go
- Reflective details provide low-light visibility
- Loose fit for active workouts and lounging comfort
- Q & A
Not too shabby...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
Not a huge fan of UA. That said, this hoodie is alright. Fits well, is comfortable, and warm. Works well for running/exercising, lounging around, and everything in between. If you could use a hoodie, the Storm Swacket is worth a glance.