Equipped with a hidden pocket tucked into the center-front waistband, the Under Armour Men's Speedpocket 7in Short conveniently carries your cash, keys, and smartphone without uncomfortably bouncing while you're running and training. The mid-thigh length strikes just the right balance between freedom and coverage for running enthusiasts and exercise addicts.
The Speedpocket 7in Short is fabricated with quick-drying polyester and four-way stretch, providing cool-wearing comfort and fluid flexibility as you push yourself while running and training. Strategic mesh panels maximize ventilation as you're working up a sweat, ensuring you don't overheat during intense efforts. There's also an anti-odor finish, which keeps funky odors at bay after sweating profusely.
- Run-savvy shorts with convenient waistband pocket
- Lightweight polyester fabric promotes cool-wearing comfort
- Four-way stretch fabrication ensures full range of motion
- Speedpocket within front waistband for bounce-free storage
- 7-inch inseam length is ideal for running and training
- Anti-odor tech prevents funky build-up after sweating
- Q & A
Made For Running
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got these shorts as an extra pair for running and going to the gym. The material is smooth and flows well while running. For the gym the length is borderline on the short side, but they don't restrict any movements and I am happy with their overall fit, finish and performance.
I went with a large size, and my measurements are 5'10" 180 lbs. and a 34" waste.