Tackle the longer miles.
The Under Armour Speedform Intake 2 Running Shoe is useful if you're considering running longer distances than you're used to. Its UA Speedform construction quickly conforms the mesh upper to your foot's contours for reduced sore sports overtime, and the external heel counter ensures a locked-in fit that feels like the shoe was made for you. Under Armour's Charged Cushioning maintains long-lasting responsiveness so you can continue gaining miles in the same shoe longer. Carbon in heel prevents the rubber sole from breaking down as quickly as most running shoes.
- Aggressively stable running shoe for long distances
- 10mm drop maximizes shock absorption and quickens toe-off
- Charged Cushioning provides durable, long-lasting responsiveness
- UA Speedform with external heel counter ensures a locked in fit
- Blown rubber for traction and carbon rubber at heel for durability