Whether you're trekking through misty woods or scrambling towards your next multi-pitch climb, the Under Armour Ramble Pant has the mobility and comfort you need for your next mountain adventure. Built with a four-way stretch, this pant helps you move when you're hiking up steep slopes or reaching for the next hold. It's also made with UA Storm technology to repel water during light rains and snows, so you won't have to turn in at the first sight of clouds. Front and rear pockets let you bring along trail maps, gear, and snacks, and the stretch-engineered waistband ensures a comfortable fit that's not too restrictive.
- A versatile and stretchy pant for climbing and hiking
- Four-way stretch construction ensures unrestricted mobility
- Water-repellent technology has you covered in drizzly weather
- Stretchy waistband offers a secure yet comfortable fit
- Store your gear and other essentials in the front and rear pockets
- Q & A
On the smaller size
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
Here is some feedback from the gift recipient "Great for wearing under ski pants. Fits slim on my thunder thighs, enough room in the pockets for a credit card and ID but quite a squeeze for an iPhone 8 Plus and/or wallet. Size large with a 34-35 waist. Also just right for fat biking being tight around the ankles but still mobile. Good overall, but would maybe go XL for those inevitable 6 beer + wydaho nacho days."