Ready for the rain.
When it comes to wet trails, misty weather, and water-logged conditions, the Pacific Northwest isn't kidding around. Prepare yourself for stormy weather with Under Armour's Post Canyon Mid WP Hiking Boot, which features breathable, waterproof protection, and a rugged construction that's ready for the road. The durable uppers boast heel and toe caps for rock protection, and are backed with a UA Storm membrane to keep your wool socks warm and dry no matter how many puddles you step in. High traction outsoles keeps a steady grip on variable terrain and changing conditions, with equal prowess on trails wet or dry. Ankle support and a lightweight cushioning midsole provide support if you're backpacking or spending long days on the trail.
- Hiking boots for backpacking or hiking in wet climates
- UA storm membrane provides breathable, waterproof protection
- Tight weave uppers offer lightweight durability
- Lightweight midsoles ensure optimal cushioning on long trails
- High traction soles ready to conquer variable weather and terrain
- Ankle support and lace closure provide a secure, protective feel