Why We Like The ColdGear Base 2.0 Legging
These technical leggings double as an active baselayer, ideal for high-intensity activities in winter weather. While our output is high, ColdGear technology keeps us comfortable by wicking moisture and regulating the body's climate. These leggings feature a unique grid pattern that traps heat so we can stay warm without adding unnecessary bulk.
- Baselayer pants designed for high-output activities in cold weather
- Soft yet breathable fabric provides ideal levels of active warmth
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying to prevent sweat from freezing
- Four-way stretch fabric ensures free movement on ski tours and runs
- UA Scent Control technology reduces odor after grueling adventures
- Leggings feature a working fly and 30.5-inch inseam
- Item #UND02QC
- 81% polyester, 19% elasterell
- UA Scent Control
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, running, hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.