Better than your old briefs.
Old cotton boxers may have a comfy, worn-in feel, but they don't do much to support you when you're hitting the trail for a morning run, or skinning into the backcountry for a weekend yurt excursion. Fortunately there are other options, like the Under Armour Original 6in Novelty Boxerjock 2-pack, which not only keeps you supported with a comfortable jock-strap like pocket for your anatomy, but they also breathe with ease, pulling away sweat as soon as it starts to bead to keep you as dry as your great-aunt's sense of humor when you're pushing it hard. These boxers fit next to skin, but without squeezing in, and are stitched out of Under Armour's HeatGear fabric which provides a lightweight feel, but doesn't stop working hard. HeatGear has a generous 4-way stretch to move with you in any direction, and is loaded with odor-fighting technology to keep you fresh from sunrise to bed time.
- Supportive boxer briefs for active life
- Stay comfortable on the run with jock-construction
- HeatGear fabric is lightweight, soft, and wicking
- Move freely with help from 4-way stretch
- Moisture transport system pulls away perspiration
- Stay fresh with anti-odor technology
- Performance waistband stays snug without pinching
- Working fly accommodates nature calls