- Detail Images
Explore the trails.
Take on your daily trail run with the intense performance Under Armour is known for in the Women's Newell Ridge Low GTX Shoe. Built tough, the tight-weave textile upper wraps your foot in lightweight durability to handle obstacles along the way, while the anatomically-molded innovative Anafoam overlay ensures a precise fit right out of the box. Don't be deterred by rain in the forecast, for the Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable membrane keeps your foot dry through some heavy downpours.
Meanwhile, a dual-density EVA midsole accompanied by Charged Cushioning foam helps you bounce from root to rock to log in plush comfort and with minimal fatigue. Then, taking inspiration from your mountain bike, the Newell Ridge's Michelin Wild Dig Decent'R outsole lug pattern easily shreds and sheds mud and other debris on the trail.
- Lightweight, durable, and protective shoe for all-weather hikes
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection
- TPU heel cradle lends stability on rocky terrain
- Welded synthetiuc toe cap boosts protection and durability
- Dual-density EVA midsole with responsive foam enhancess comfort
- Michelin rubber outsole with aggressive lug pattern locks in grip