Beating the speed of sound.
Your parents said to aim high and you're bound to succeed, so you take on this silly goal with the Under Armour Women's Lightning 2 Running Shoe. A sharp 10mm offset encourages a faster toe-off to make you move quicker more naturally, and the Charged Cushioning midsole is built closer to the ground to feel more like a shoe with a lower drop. Under Armour lined the knitted, breathable, durable upper in Molded Micro G to take the shape of your foot's contours and feel like the show was made for yours truly.
- Running shoe has a faster-than-light feel
- 10mm offset promotes quicker step-off
- Charged Cushioning built low to the ground for a faster feel
- Molded Micro G lining cushions and takes to the shape of your foot
- Q & A
Really like these running shoes. Just enough cushion to stay comfortable. They are very low-pro around the ankles, so don't buy if you need some ankle stability. Cute colors.
Under armour lighting 2 running shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a very lite weight comfortable shoe. Whether running or doing alot of walking I highly recommend this shoe. Nice look and available in different colors.