Infiltrate and attack the trail.
Rip the trails in waterproof protection and breathable performance with the Under Armour Men's Infil Hike GTX Boot. The flexible and durable Auxetic material defends against rocky trails, yet also lets cool air in for a comfortable feel, and the Gore-Tex waterproof membrane keeps precipitation at bay. A Cupron Anti-Fungal Pro Fiber sockliner is designed to ward off athlete's foot fungus, and it also eliminates the terrible odors that come along with the aforementioned fungi and bacteria. A carbon fiber, internal shank ensures stability and rock-protection when you're navigating unpredictable terrain, and the rugged, high-traction rubbe outsole easily grips loose, wet, or muddy grounds.
- Heavy-duty hiking boot for day hikes
- Auxmetic upper is tough, yet flexible
- Gore-Tex membrane is breathable and waterproof
- Anti-odor and anti-fungi treatment
- Carbon fiber, internal shank provides stability
- Rugged rubber outsole chews up loose, muddy trails