New routes, new adventures.
Partake in a mini adventure by taking a new route for your run in the Under Armour HOVR Sonic Running Shoe. Take some unfamiliar turns and keep cool thanks to the breathable knit upper and the venting midfoot panel. A unique tongue construction attached to the footbed by stretchable support wings, maintains a snug fit throughout your adventure. Keep that spring in your step as you breeze down new streets with the UA HOVR midsole that maintains energy return and helps eliminate impact step after step. For added comfort and cushion, a removable, anti-microbial Ortholite sockliner molds to the foot.
Strategically placed rubbers on the sole allow for additional features. A lightweight blown rubber on the forefoot is incredibly responsive for direction changes while a high-abrasion rubber on the heel helps absorb ground contact as you rack up the miles. An external TPU heel counter gives additional support and structure to help you go the distance on your mini adventure on a route less taken.
- Road running shoe for a lively, comfortable run
- 8mm drop is comfortable for heel and midfoot strikers
- Soft knit upper provides breathable, compression-like fit
- UA HOVR midsole gives back energy, helps eliminate impact
- Removable Ortholite insert is anti-microbial, provides added comfort
- Rubber sole is lightweight, responsive, and abrasion-resistant
- Lace closure allows for personalized, adjustable fit