So you're saying there's a chance.
It could be anywhere from a 70 to a 99.9% chance of rain—as long as there's a possibility of dry weather you're still hitting the trail. For those looking for any excuse they can to stay outside there's the Under Armour Horizon RTT GTX Trail Running Shoe.
With the new Gore Invisible Fit technology you've got a fully waterproof membrane that's built seamlessly into the upper, saving weight and reducing bulk. The rest of the upper stays breathable, with polyurethane, textile, and reinforced synthetic welding working to give you a supportive fit. Charged foam cushioning in the heel is there for comfort on landings and later in your runs when you start to fall back in your stride. A lightweight EVA midsole gives you low-bulk cushioning, while a high traction rubber lug outsole provides tough grip on the trail.
- A waterproof trail runner that's perfect for taking chances
- Gore Invisible Fit offers seamlessly integrated waterproofing
- Durable upper provides support and breathability
- Heel cushioning softens landings for an improved gait
- High traction lug outsole digs in for added grip