- Detail Images
Support and comfort for the long haul.
There's nothing worse than wearing uncomfortable boxer briefs that constantly ride up and create weird pressure points, causing you to make impolite adjustments in public. Solving these issues for athletes and runners, the Under Armour Men's HG Armour Long Short Brief provides compressive support along key muscles while staying firmly in place. HeatGear fabric wicks perspiration to aide in the body's evaporative cooling process, so you're not a hot, sweaty mess during exercise. It's finshed with an anti-odor treatment for lasting freshness, regardless if you've been sweating profusely while pushing yourself.
- Compressive brief supports key muscles while running and training
- Longer cut adds more coverage without uncomfortably riding up
- HeatGear fabrics wicks moisture to eliminate the hot, sweaty feel
- Stretch-mesh gusset + four-way stretch for fluid flexibility
- Anti-odor treatment prevents funky odors, even after sweating
- Q & A
Great for Skiing
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I purchased these to wear when skiing, as I was tired of everyday boxer briefs not staying put on the slopes. These have a lengthy inseam, which is exactly what I was looking for, as the ride low on your thighs. Nice snug fit, and they have stayed put each time I have been on the slopes this season. Extremely comfortable and not too tight that it restricts blood flow.