- Detail Images
What good is fashion if it doesn't function?
Urban chic meets mountain-ready functionality in the Under Armour Women's Coldgear Reactor Voltage Parka. Boasting a hardy Storm 3 two-layer membrane, this parka fends off rain, sleet, and snow while allowing the build-up of internal moisture to escape for downright-dry comfort all day long. Then, the intelligent ColdGear Reactor insulation actually adapts to your activity levels for just right the amount of warmth every time. Ensuring your jacket is as efficient as it is stylish, the ColdGear infrared lining makes use of a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain body heat in chilly temps. And of course, not only does the hood's faux fur trim give you well-traveled style, but also puts the desired level of protection your hands with an adjustable drawcord.
- There's more to meets the eye in this big city parka
- Waterproof, breathable 2-layer membrane and taped seams
- Synthetic insulation adapts to your physical output for exact comfort
- Lining reflects, absorbs, and retains your precious body heat
- Relaxed fit provides plenty of room for layers underneath
- Faux fur trim boosts your overall style
- Two front pockets stash your wallet, phone, camera, and snacks