- Detail Images
Arm yourself with packable warmth.
Not everyone makes a jacket that flies on the street as well as it does down the mountain, but Under Armour pulls no stops on the Under Armour Coldgear Reactor Jacket for men. It's suited for the slopes, with 20D polyester, DWR treated with their own UA Storm technology that repels water without sacrificing breathability, so you can trust that you'll be able to dry off the sweat and keep dry while you're busting out laps on or off piste. Lightweight, quilted nylon insulation keeps you toasty, and in the event that a moisture mishap occurs and your jacket gets wet, it'll keep working to keep you warm regardless. On the note of light weight, this jacket packs down super small into its internal chest pocket, making it the perfect piece to throw in your trip out of town if you're unsure of the weather, or keep in your car for an emergency back up jacket.
- A go-to lightweight jacket for fall and winter warmth
- UA Storm tech repels water while maintaining breathability
- 20D polyester keeps the wind out
- MagZip closure is easy to zip and unzip
- Packs into chest pocket
- Synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet