- Detail Images
Bring On Long Ski Days.
You want your little one to love skiing as much as you do, which means your ski days now consist of bunny hills, frequent hot cocoa breaks, and the occasional wrestle with a cranky toddler. Be prepared for all that the day holds with the Under Armour Women's Coldgear Infrared Revy Jacket. Constructed with UA Storm technology, this jacket shields you from wind and snow flurries without sacrificing breathability. A soft, thermo-conductive lining absorbs and retains your own body heat to keep you comfortable longer.
Under Armour equipped the Revy Jacket with a variety of features to help keep you comfortable on the mountain. Mesh side vents help regulate temperature on warm spring days, while the adjustable hood cinches over your head to give you extra protection when the weather turns stormy. A variety of pockets provide storage for goggles, neck gaiters, and essential snacks. With a more relaxed fit, the Revy offers plenty of room for layering, while keeping you looking good, whether you're chasing little ones down the hill or hanging out in the lodge.
- A technical shell to keep you comfortable at the resort
- Waterproof, breathable construction blocks the elements
- Infrared lining absorbs and retains body heat
- Fully taped seams bolster defense from snow
- Adjustable hood provides extra weather protection
- Mesh side vents for temperature regulation
- Interior stretch mesh pocket with goggle chamois