Flip the switch.
Beat the heat of sweltering summer runs with the Under Armour Men's Charged Coolswitch Rfrsh Running Shoe. Engineered to pull heat and sweat away from your feet, this running shoe features innovative Coolswitch technology to keep your feet cool and collected as you log your daily run. Under Armour placed this revolutionary tech in the perforated sockliner, as well as the footbed, to give your feet 360-degrees of cooling comfort when the pavement looks as if it might melt lesser shoes. Dual-layer Charged Cushioning in the midsole absorbs constant impact and brings that energy back into your stride to ensure you finish as strong as you started, while the rubber outsole grips a wide variety of surfaces with confident traction and durability.
- High temps won't deter you in this literally cool running shoe
- Stretch mesh upper breathes well and moves as you do
- Coolswitch tech actively pulls heat away from your feet
- Perforated lining allows air to circulate freely
- Dual-layer Charged Cushioning midsole offers high energy return
- Rubber outsole absorbs impact and maintains durability
- Q & A
Good quality shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10 1/2
This is my second pair of under armour. The light weight side and top makes for a comfortable feel. The shoe is not paper thin though, which I like. I actually feel all around support. The ankle area is secure, providing an all around feel. I'm happy with the purchase and will buy another pair in the future.