Why We Like The Charged Bandit Trek Sneaker
For high flexibility, grip, and cushioning, the multi-functional high-top Charged Bandit Trek Sneaker is our shoe of choice. Its stylish cut turns heads at the gym and the trailhead while remaining simple enough to rock with jeans and a tee. This unisex shoe has a regular fit with a full-length liner that conforms to the foot, providing comfort for a variety of shapes.
- All-in-one running and training sneaker to kick off summer
- Mesh lining helps keeps feet cool when the intensity heats up
- High tongue hides short socks and secures ankle
- Comfy midsole adds spring to your stride
- Grippy sole hangs tough in the apexes
- Item #UNDP4JI
- Upper Material
- mesh, synthethic
- molded sockliner
- Charged Cushioning
- Claimed Weight
- [mens 8.0/womens 9.5] 10.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.