Why We Like the Charged Bandit 6 Running Shoe
We like that Under Armour packed a surprising amount of cushioning into the Charged Bandit 6 Running Shoe for a remarkably comfy run. It feels light as air and feels like we're running on clouds. The heel is slightly stiffer than the forefoot for solid heel-to-toe transitions.
- Lightweight running shoe with comfortable, responsive cushioning
- Charged midsole delivers an energetic stride during your whole run
- Dual-density cushioning allows for smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Engineered mesh upper offers comfort and breathability
- Anatomical flex grooves help your foot move freely and naturally
- Rubber outsole is durable, grippy, and light in weight
- Item #UNDP4JH
- Upper Material
- TPU shank
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.