- Detail Images
On chilly early-morning runs you need to wear some head protection to keep you warm, but when you wear a hoodie and your neck gaiter you often feel suffocated as you run. Under Armour created the CG Reactor Run Balaclava Pullover Hoodie to solve this issue. By combining the hoodie and the balaclava you get no-fuss comfort. ColdGear Reactor technology manages body heat and breathability for optimal performance. And while the moisture-wicking and quick-drying properties work to keep you dry, anti-odor technology manages unwanted odor-causing microbes. Brushed internal material is soft on the touch and hugs the body like second skin for a fitted feel to keep you warm all season.
- Hoodie with built-in face protection for cold runs
- ColdGear technology manages breathability and warmth
- Four-way stretch construction moves with you
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying performance
- Anti-odor technology manages unwanted microbes
- Thumbholes help keep your hands warm
- Reflective logos for safety measure in low-light
- Semi-fit hugs the body for warmth
- Q & A
sizing not accurate
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: small
Bought a small. Runs quite large. Also the hoodie is not the most comfortable. It is supposed to provide cover for your lower face, there is another product, also from Under Armor that does this better.