Your lower half deserves the best.
As the Under Armour Men's Base 1.0 Legging 's name suggest, this baselayer is designed to cater to your basic need for warmth and four-way stretch performance when skiing. Made with a moisture wicking fabric, the Base 1.0 Legging absorbs sweat and dries quickly. Not to mention, the 1.0 is the lightest baselayer offered by Under Armour, which makes it ideal for spring slush and moderate weather. The flatlock seams ensure chafe-free comfort against skin.
- A lightweight baselayer for skiing or snowboarding
- Fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Flatlock seams ensure chafe-free comfort
- Working fly ensures on-the-go relief
- Anti-odor technology keeps funks at bay
- Q & A
These are good under layer with your cycling tights or underneath your hiking garb. I found that they feel great against your muscle while working out or riding. Breathability is excellent.
Best of all they are great just for lounging around the house as well.
Large fits like a large 34'' is a 34''