Atmos Trail Run Short
Go further on the trail with the Under Armour Atmos Trail Run Short. Delivering breathability, comfort, and reliable moisture wicking, this five inch short keeps you cooler and faster as you zip through the woods. The micromesh fabric breathes well as you work up a sweat, but doesn't sacrifice durability along the way, while an internal mesh liner helps wick moisture and brings comfort to your trips over grueling terrain. You've got UA Storm technology to fight off light rain when you're caught in bad weather, and anti-odor treatment to keep things fresher after long peak-bagging treks. Meanwhile, you can keep car keys and energy gels safely stashed away in one of the three integrated pockets.
- This short-length trail running piece keeps you cooler on hot days
- Breathable fabric won't trap heat when you pick up the pace
- Inner mesh liner wicks moisture and adds comfort
- UA Storm treatment repels water on drizzly days
- Anti-odor technology fights the funk when you're away from the wash
- Wide elastic waistband offers a secure fit without discomfort
- Zippered security pocket keeps your keys secure on the trail
- Q & A
What is the length of the inner liner? Is it a brief or a boxer brief?
The material on the running shorts is the polyester/elastane. Here is the link to the manufacturer's page that has all of the extra info!