Nothing is more exciting than seeing a fish rise to slurp a delicate dry fly. Keep your collection secure and protected from the elements with the Umpqua Magnum Dry Fly Box. The deep lid accommodates large hoppers while the full O-ring and Zerust technology ensure your flies remain free of rust and corrosion.
- Standard profile fits in a large pocket or pack
- Full O-ring seal ensures your flies stay bone dry
- Deep lid accommodates larger flies
- Flytrap foam system holds everything from big hoppers to tiny gnats
- Zerust corrosion protection prevents flies from rusting
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Bought this box and am very pleased so far. Holds flies well and holds a lot of them. Closes securely and has a durable feel to it. A little heavy but i am very pleased
Can't Beat These Boxes
These Umpqua fly boxes, in all their sizes and styles, are the best boxes out there, hands-down.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I spend a lot of money on flies so it only made sense to spend a bit more to protect them and keep em dry. This box is bulletproof! I like how it has a deeper lid on the one side. That way I can bring only one box and it holds dries and nymphs on one side, big bugs and streamers on the other. It eliminates the need to bring multiple fly boxes and the fishpond sushi roll. If you like to be prepared for anything, this is your jam.