Towering summits to lowland forests.
The Troy Lee Designs Men's Terrain Short provides the freedom of movement, rugged durability, and cooling airflow desired by trail riders pedaling across everything from the high peaks of Colorado to the old growth forests of Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Its relaxed fit drapes effortlessly over the included Air mesh liner short, which comes with a Premium TLD chamois that reduces fatiguing vibration and reduces unwelcome pressure in the saddle.
Troy Lee designed it with rugged nylon fabric and added stretch for uncompromising movement when you're pedaling up a steep climb and flinging your bike around tight switchbacks on the way back down. The C6 DWR finish repels especially dewy vegetation in the forest and rainy conditions from dampening your fun out on the trail. It's finished with woven mesh along the lower legs that keep you pleasantly cool and comfortable, even when temperatures skyrocket in summertime.
- Freedom of movement and rugged durability for trail riders
- Relaxed fit drapes over the included Air mesh liner short
- Premium TLD chamois eliminates chafing, fatiguing vibration
- Durable nylon with added stretch for uncompromising mobility
- C6 DWR finish repels dewy vegetation and light rain showers
- Woven mesh vents along lower legs for cooling airflow
- Zippered cargo pockets provide ample storage
- Hook-and-loop waist adjusters for secure fit