Tacky trails await.
The trails have dried at last, and Wednesday night rides are starting back up again on your crew's go-to local trails. Refresh your kit for the upcoming season with Troy Lee Designs' Ace 2.0 Jersey. Slim and breathable, this jersey won't make you feel like you belong riding a lift uphill in body armor. Its cross-country mindset helps it follow your movements in the saddle, whether you're pedaling hard into the crux of a climb or staying with the pack on smooth, straight singletrack. Plus, TLD specifically made the bottom hem opening relaxed to help the short integrate smoothly with either of its Ace shorts, so matching kit will be as easy as topping off your tires.
- Freshen up your kit before XC season starts with this jersey
- Slim fit made to stay close on-course
- Moisture-wicking polyester keeps sweat off of your skin
- Made to pair with Troy Lee's Ace shorts or bib shorts
- Three rear pockets hang onto your favorite energy gels
- Media port simplifies riding with tunes
- Reflective accents help you stay visible at the trailhead