Why We Like The A1 MIPS Helmet
Building on Troy Lee Designs' heritage of hard-hitting gravity and motocross protection, the A1 MIPS Helmet provides bomber protection in a lightweight package to top off epic enduro runs and technical trail adventures. Featuring the same extended protection at the back of the head and around the temples as the standard A1, the A1 MIPS steps the safety up a notch with the inclusion of the Multi-Directional Impact Protection (MIPS) system for an extra boost of Impact force dissipation any time you (literally) hit the trail.
In addition to its penchant for safety, the A1 MIPS boasts a heap of features to keep you cool and comfortable. A total of 16 large vents usher cooling airflow and encourage constant air movement across your dome. A removable, soft and plushy Coolmax liner sits comfortably against your head, fending off the stink produced by bacteria, and not to ignore fit, the A1 MIPS helmet incorporates a three-position adjustable retention system for a custom, easily dialed fit.
- A lightweight helmet built for technical trails
- MIPS technology aims to reduce rotational force in certain crashes
- Durable in-mold shell construction
- Large vents promote cooling airflow
- Highly adjustable retention system dials in the fit
- Adjustable visor fends off branches and glaring sun
- Item #TLD00VZ
- mountain biking
- Audio Compatible
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- triple position adjustable retention system
- 16 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- [medium/large] 14.1oz (401g)
- Shell Material
- in-molded polycarbonate
4.5 based on 30 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov