Couldn't be easier.
Allowing for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts, the Triflow Lubricant Drip bottle application has a convenient straw for incredibly easy use in the tightest of spots. This high-grade petroleum oil provides optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475°F) and humidity to help you out in any situation.
- Convenient lubricant drip bottle for quick maintenance
- Straw makes for precise application
- Holds up under use in extreme temperatures
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It's a part of my essential bike packing/touring "fix it" kit. As for the formula itself, I haven't compared it against many other lubes, so not so helpful there. The 2 oz size is so convenient!
Must have in my home shop
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use this stuff to lubricate smaller moving parts, like derailleur pivots, pulley wheels, lubricating spoke nipples, etc. It works amazingly well and has a nice needle tip applicator for precise application. Also not wax based so it won't leave a mess.