Roughing it is overrated.
Instead of huddling around the campfire with plates of food balancing in your laps, set up the Travelchair Kanpai Bamboo Table and have a nice sit-down dinner. This sturdy and dependable camp table packs flat and travels well, and it has two wine glass holders to keep your beverage secure when a gusty breeze blows through camp.
- A sturdy table for camping and backyard barbecues
- Rich bamboo table top with built-in wine glass holders
- Integrated bottle opener keeps your cold snacks cracking
- Stores flat and adjusts between three different heights
- 150lb weight capacity supports all the wine you can drink
- Q & A
Worth every penny
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is well made, sturdy, beautiful, table, and so much easier to put up and take down than aluminum tables of this size. I am not a wine drinker so the holes in the corners are just holes to me, but they are out of the way and should not be an issue. I am also not a fan of the engraving of the manufactures name on the table top. It takes away from the beauty of the table in my opinion. Overall though I am very pleased with the quality of this table.