Helmets are cool, this is no exception.
Trango’s Sicuro Helmet is a two-part hybrid helmet for climbing. This helmet is designed to protect the top of your head when someone knocks a rock off, but really you should still just get out of the way if you can. It uses a durable hardshell exterior to deflect objects coming from above, and a foam interior to absorb impact. Vents allow for plenty of air flow to keep your head feeling as cool as you look, so there’s really no reason to take it off until you make it back to the car. For extra safety, wear it all the way home, and don’t take it off until you’re securely tucked into bed.
- Climbing helmet for safety
- Hybrid helmet with a hardshell exterior and a foam interior
- Vents keep the air moving around your head
- Quick-adjust dial makes adjustment a breeze
- Four headlamp clips keep a light securely in place