ST-3 Running Shoe
Equally at home on the road as it is in the gym, the Topo Athletics ST-3 Running Shoe provides lightweight, fast, and versatile performance for all of your fitness activities. Sock-like comfort and security comes to you courtesy of the knit mesh upper, which maintains high levels of breathability and flexibility thanks to fewer printed overlays. The heel collapses to allow the shoe to pack flat when you're traveling so you can stay on top of your fitness goals no matter where you are. EVA in the midsole cushions and absorbs impact when running on pavement, and the completely neutral drop maximizes foot flexibility for an exceptionally natural experience. Rounding things out, the anatomical toe box lets your toes spread naturally and comfortably to prevent painful cramping that lingers after your run comes to an end.
- Versatile road running and training shoe for your fitness goals
- 0mm drop ideal for speed training, tempo runs, and gym workouts
- Roomy toe box allows your toes to spread naturally as you run
- Breathable uppers feature few printed overlays for flexibility
- Lightweight EVA midsole cushions and absorbs impact as you run
- Strategically placed rubber pods on the soles enhance traction
- Traditional lace up style enables fit adjustments as you train
- Collapsible heel allows the shoe to pack flat for your travels
Perfect Shoe for me!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love this shoe. I am a walker, but frequently have damage to my toe nails due to rubbing on the front of the shoe. This shoe has no area to rub, the fabric is soft, the heel is soft and feels great. The zero foot bed took a few times walking to get used to it, but much less stress on my knees. I never knew anything about the foot bed but now I do and I am so glad I found Topo Athletics shoes. Backcountry delivered very fast. Excellent!