I love these shoes so matcha.
Slip in to your Deconstructed Cupsole Alpargata Shoe by Toms and head to town on your stylishly-rusted beach cruiser to meet your girlfriends for matcha lattes. The full-grain leather upper creates a dressed-up twist on standard Toms design, while the rubber sole gives a more durable sneaker-like structure that will last you for multiple summers.
- Casual slip-on for everyday cruising
- Full grain leather upper dresses up a casual look
- Removable insole for when you need to let the shoe breathe
- Rubber, sneaker-style sole enhances long-lasting use
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This simple leather slip on shoe is very comfortable and fits well for around town use. Leather upper and small details in the stitching give it some extra personality. Width is normal as well as length. Narrow feet might slip around a bit in this shoe. Overall a great casual shoe and with TOMS donating a pair when you purchase a pair, it's a double win!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Ordered 7.5 but they were too big. Cute shoes but odd fit and there was a weird gap created when bending feet to walk.