Why We Like The Forester Pass Sherpa Parka
Rekindling the heritage of classic outdoor wear, the Forester Pass Sherpa Parka provides comfort with a tastefully retro-modern style. Contrasting insulation gives the best of warmth, with thin synthetic fibers in the arms for unrestricted motion and fluffy sherpa fleece on the torso for body-hugging softness. Its strong nylon face happily reminds us of grandpa's trusty workwear—those classic coats that haven't broken a stitch or shown wear in all their years of service.
- Vintage-styled jacket with a timeless aesthetic and performance
- Durable nylon face is lightweight and wind/water resistant
- Sherpa fleece lining gives blanket-like comfort underneath
- Synthetic sleeve insulation for motion-friendly arm warmth
- Flannel lined hand pockets to stop your digits from freezing
- Bottom split zipper means it won't bunch up when you sit down
- Item #HORQ57D
- [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, DWR finish
- [body] Sherpa fleece (100% polyester), [arms] 40g synthetic
- Center Back Length
- 2 patched-on hand, 1 stash, 1 chest
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.