Toad&Co Flextime 8in Short - Women's
Stretchy, flawless comfort.
The Toad&Co Flextime 8in Short features a stretchy construction that's treated to shed light rain and dirt, which is why you pull them on for family barbecues and picnics in the park. An 8 inch inseam offers plenty of coverage for garden games or casual days on the trail, while the FlexForm waistband provides a flattering fit if you're out on the town.
- Versatile shorts for everyday performance
- Stretchy construction offers room to move
- DWR-finish sheds moisture, dries quickly, and resists stains
- Waistband engineered to create a comfortable, flattering fit
- Regular cut pairs well with sneakers and a casual tee
TOAD & CO
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 6
I work at an outdoor nursery in the California Central Valley. It is not uncommon to have several consecutive days at or above 100. Every year, It is a mission to find the coolest, most comfortable and nice looking clothes as possible. These shorts really seem to fit the bill! The only thing that I would change is the buttons. They are metal and can dig into the skin with a lot of bending. I would definitely purchase this brand again and I would recommend it. The comfort and quality are top notch (except for the buttons).
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought these as a gift for my Mother for her trip around Thailand. Here is what she had to say about these shorts.
"I bought these to wear in Thailand this spring. They fit perfectly with enough stretch to be comfortable but not baggy. I am hoping the material will be lightweight and breathable for the humidity!"
|US Size||0 - 2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14|
35 - 36in
(89 - 91.5cm)
37 - 38.5in
(94 - 98cm)
40 - 41.5in
(101.5 - 105.5cm)
42 - 44in
(107 - 112cm)
27 - 28in
(68.5 - 71cm)
29 - 30.5in
(73.5 - 77.5cm)
32 - 33.5in
(81 - 85cm)
34 - 36in
(86 - 91.5cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
39 - 40.5in
(99 - 103cm)
42 - 43.5in
(107 - 110.5cm)
44 - 46in
(112 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest with your arms at your side.
- Measure around the narrowest part of your torso.
- With your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips.