Roomy storage for bike commuters.
Quickly load the Timbuk2 Portola Pannier before snapping it to your trusty commuter and zipping around town. This roomy pannier bag securely attaches to your bike's pannier rack with fast clips located on the bag's backside. Inside this pannier bag, the bucket-style interior easily replaces your market bag when you're grocery shopping or browsing for fresh produce at the local farmer's market.
Robust FARP fabric is highly resistant to tears and soaking moisture when you're riding home with heavy loads and surviving drizzly commutes in the spring and fall. The reflective screen print keeps you highly visible across urban environments with heavy traffic. External pockets gives you quick-access to your phone, wallet, and keys, also clutching a U-lock within the side slit pocket.
- Roomy pannier for commuting and grocery shopping
- Snaps to your pannier rack with its fast clips
- Reflective print keeps you visible after dark
- Bucket-style interior for large storage capacity
- FARP fabric is resistant to tears and soaking moisture
- External zippered pocket for daily items and must-haves
- Side pocket is perfect for stashing a U-lock
- Q & A
Spacious, but questionable durability
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've had this about a month now, and have used it on a three-day bikepacking trip, and many trips to the grocery store. It's spacious and can fit a ton of stuff, and the quick latching system makes it easy to take off and use as a grocery bag in the store.
BUT a few screws on some of the attachment hardware have fallen out on the road somewhere, so I'd say this isn't likely to hold up long term.