- Detail Images
Forget the forecast, and just ride.
Whether you encounter frequent winds rolling off the Great Lakes during your morning bike commute or constant drizzle from the Pacific, the Timbuk2 Limited Edition Hyper Modern CMB Messenger Bag will protect your daily essentials from the inclement weather you're forced to deal with on a daily basis. Protecting your stuff from wind and rain, the bag's Cordura fabric is fully welded and coated with tarpaulin to prevent moisture from seeping through. Inside the bag you'll find a 13-inch laptop sleeve and multiple internal organizer sleeves to keep everything organized and within easy reach after you brave the storm and make it to your nice, warm office.
- A water-resistant messenger designed for rainy commutes
- Durable Cordura material with welded seams for added protection
- Padded and ambidextrous strap can be worn over either shoulder
- Ventilated Airmesh back panel ensures a comfortable carry
- Magnetic buckle closure with PU-coated front zipper pocket
- Internal sleeve accommodates a 13-inch laptop or tablet
- Vista loop for attaching flashy bike lights
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My husband works in a bike shop and commutes there on his townie. Go figure. He uses it quite a bit more than I do. This bag is perfect to carry a couple of his tools, his lunch (which he never makes) and his laptop. We live in the Adirondack Mountains and this Spring has been RELENTLESSLY rainy. Not at all an issue - he feels totally comfortable transporting his electronics. It's high quality and designed to deal with wet weather. Straps are comfy. Bag fits a lot of stuff but is still low profile. AND It has a waist strap to keep it from swinging around when he flies around corners.