- Detail Images
Upgrade your commute.
As you're packing up your work bag for tomorrow's commute, you could just throw everything into an old backpack and call it good. And when you get there, you could spend a few minutes trying to shake out the wrinkles in your shirt and pants, digging around through the bag's insides to locate where exactly you stuffed your wallet and your tie. You could do all of this, or you could invest in Timbuk2's Especial Spoke messenger bag and introduce yourself to a far smoother morning routine.
Featuring a similar design to Timbuk2's Raider Backpack in a messenger design, the streamlined Especial Spoke eschews bulky external extras in favor of an organized interior, complete with a removable folding board to keep your shirts crisp and smooth while you ride. Timbuk2 thoughtfully includes a separate shoe compartment where you can isolate your dirty cleats from the rest of your riding clothes once you get to work, as well as slim side pockets for storing water or a tumbler of coffee. The shoulder strap is ambidextrous, so you can carry it on either side, and an breathable mesh panel on the back of the bag helps keep air moving through the bag on hot days.
- Update your morning commute with this organized messenger bag
- removable folding board prevents wrinkly clothing
- Separate pocket for dirty shoes and cleats
- Reflective details keep you seen in low light
- Air-mesh circulates air through bag on hot days
- Dual stretch side panels fit water bottles or your U-lock