Good to go.
Keep all of your daily essentials in the Timbuk2 Delta Sling Bag and you'll be ready to pedal your bike to campus or the office. This simple and streamlined little pack stows all of your everyday essentials and will even accommodate a small laptop or tablet. Throw the bag around your shoulder when you plan on taking your bike around town, or convert the fully adjustable strap to a waist belt to wear the bag as a waist pack when you swing by the art museum over the weekend.
- A bike-friendly mini messenger bag designed for everyday use
- Rear zippered compartment accommodates a tablet or small laptop
- Quick-release closure grants easy access to main compartments
- Double layered pockets expand to fit wallets and other essentials
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap converts to a waist strap
- Vista loop can be used to attach flashing bike lights to
- Q & A
Not too bulky!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Perfect little bag for cruising around town on my townie. I can throw my wallet, a couple snacks, my phone, sunglasses and other random things in there and feel like they're safe. It's comfy and super low profile, which I loooove. I do wish there were some fun colors, though!