- Detail Images
Dress it up, or down.
Whether pairing them with jeans, a skirt, or a nicer ensemble, the Timberland Women's Somers Falls Shortie Ankle Boot is an excellent choice if you want the versatility to dress up, or down. Made from a full-grain leather upper—half of which is tanned in an eco-friendly facility, the Somers utilizes a side-zip for easy on-and-off application and a breathable mesh liner that's made from 50% recycled plastic bottles. Plus, Timberland's MirrorFit midsole molds to the contours of your feet for top-notch comfort.
- A leather ankle boot for dressing up or playing it casual
- Full-grain leather is 50% tanned in eco-friendly facility
- Side-zips make for an easy on-and-off application process
- Breathable mesh lining made from 50% recycled plastic bottles
- MirrorFit midsole molds to contours of foot for total comfort
- Q & A
Great style and fit
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This shoe is the perfect nice/casual shoe. I'm not one to wear super fancy shoes with a heel so this shoe does the trick. I originally sized up because of the reviews below but I ultimately returned the size 9.5 for size 9 (typically I wear a 9, sometimes 8.5). I have a wider foot but the narrowness didn't make the shoe uncomfortable. It fit's slim and comfortably. It's a great quality shoe, and I'm a long time customer of Timberland because of their more sustainable practices, and their customer service/warranty.
Cute.. but a little narrow
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
here is my GF's feedback on these boots ----->
they will definitely take some breaking in and I had to get no-show socks because of the cut on the outside ankle, but they are super cute and since they're all leather I'm not worried about the couple areas that are rubbing right now. I have *really* narrow feet and these feel tight to me, so if you have wide feet... keep that in mind. I got the taupe and it's more grey than the picture, which is what I was hoping for.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
The Timberland Somers Falls Shortie is super cute and well made, but they run small! As they're leather, they'd probably stretch out over time, but I wouldn't have been able to wear anything but thin cotton socks with them initially.