- Detail Images
Pull it on and go.
Spending time to tie your shoes is overrated, so instead, pull on the Timberland Men's Carter Notch Chelsea Boot and use that time to floss or wash some dishes instead. The premium full-grain leather upper is totally waterproof, so those afraid of a little rain and puddle-splash need not apply. The internal mesh lining helps your feet breathe and is made entirely of recycled plastic bottles, so by rocking the Carter, you're breathing new life into old material. Plus, the removable footbed features anti-fatigue technology that is an absolute blessing if you happen to work on your feet.
- A leather boot for working on your feet and urban casual
- Full-grain leather uppers are waterproof and splash-ready
- Pull tabs and elastic sides make for easy on-and-off application
- Breathable mesh lining made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Removable footbed designed to lessen fatigue while standing
- L7 lug pattern yields burly traction in varied terrain
- Q & A
New Boot Goofin
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: 10
These are my first pair of Chelsea boots and I am stoked on them. Very comfortable and good traction. Little tight the first time you try them on but the leather stretches well. I'd recommend going with your traditional shoe size.
Love these boots, purchased them for a party and have been wearing them around town or to the office daily.
Stylish and Functional
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 10
I bought these for my Fiance and this is what he said "I was a bit hesitant on how I would like these boots at first, now I love them. I was looking for a Chelsea boot that would hold traction in the snow and have insulation for the cold months. This boot has it all. A very stylish look with a low profile but the insoles are pretty thick so they’ll definitely keep your feet dry from ice and snow. Another great feature is the leather on the boot is waterproof. I have gotten water on these boots and it virtually repelled the water from absorbing into the leather. I would highly recommend these boots to any guy trying to wear a Chelsea boot in the winter months while staying warm."