- A casual leather boot inspired by the style of the roaring twenties
- Full-grain leather upper provides durability and a classic look
- EVA footbed gives you underfoot comfort all day long
- Classically inspired cross-cleat lugged outsole gives you traction
- Molded leather midsole offers an eye-catching accent
- Manufacturer recommends sizing down in-between sizes
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This style from Timberland Boot Company is the perfect fall boot. Their leather is soft and breaks in fairly quickly. The overall weight of the boot is on the lighter side so this is a perfect early season/fall transition boot. This is my second pair of TBC product, the first in this height. These have become a go-to wedding boot.
Sizing is at the whole level. Most leather boots I'm an 11.5. I sized up to the 12 and it fits fine, especially when paired with a lifestyle/wool sock.
Timberland Men's Footwear Sizing
|US Men||EU Men||UK Men||Japan Men|