- Detail Images
To last the miles with high top style.
Boots or shoes can be hard to decide between. Boots have their pluses, with extreme durability, and ability to withstand rough work conditions. Shoes on the other hand, are just more comfortable, and you've got the style points that a fresh pair of kicks with bright white soles add to any outfit. Boost you swagger with the Timberland Amherst High Top Chukka Boot, capturing the essence of a sneaker, with white outsoles and high tongues, and tough leather uppers and boot construction that means they will last. OrthoLite polyurethane footbeds provide all-day comfort, and SensorFlex system delivers support, independent suspension, and flexibility, so you'll be pumped to keep these on from slinging 2x4's at work in your Carhartts to throwing back a couple of pints of pale ale with your posse at the local watering hole.
- Sneaker-boot hybrid for work and street style
- High quality leather uppers are super durable
- Bright white soles and high tongue give you sneaker style
- Ortholite footbeds with SensorFlex support your feet
- Ultra-breathable insoles keep your feet dry and reduce odor
- Snoots? Beakers? Call them what you want, but these kicks are fresh