- Detail Images
Half function, and half fashion.
You can definitely use the Timberland Women's Alderwood Mid Boot for hammering out miles on the trail, but the attractive nubuck leather uppers would be wasted by limiting their exposure to your curious woodland friends. Instead, throw on some leggings and your favorite shirt and flex the outdoor aesthetic for all it's worth at the coffee shop, work, or at your local farmer's market. But if you do decide to put through the ringer, the included anti-microbial OrthoLite footbed will resist the formation of stinky funk, so your hiking partner won't need to roll all the windows down on the drive home.
- A leather boot for trail hiking and urban style
- OrthoLite footbeds are anti-microbial and resist funk
- 50% of nubuck leather tanned in eco-friendly facilities
- EVA midsoles absorb shock and deliver cushion to feet
- Rugged outsole made from 15% recycled rubber