Tifosi Optics Highwire Sunglasses
Select style & size:Select options
- Matte Black-Smoke Red,One Sizesale $39.99
- Matte Tortoise-Brown,One Sizesale $29.99
California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
No need for backup.
Start your Saturday off with a mountain bike ride through the foothills, then head back into town to hit up the farmer's market, all while wearing the Tifosi Highwire Sunglasses. These stylish shades include two pairs of arms—one sport and one lifestyle—to make them versatile enough for all your outings. Swivelink technology utilizes a twisting hinge mechanism that lets you quickly swap out arms. The sport arms feature adjustable hydrophilic ear pieces that keep your sunglasses in place when you're sweating on the hiking trail or making moves on a bouldering wall, while the fashion-focused lifestyle arms keep you looking good in the park or on a patio.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Stylish shades that go from casual to sporty in seconds
- Swivelink tech allows you to switch out arms to suit needs
- Includes one set sport arms and one set lifestyle arms
- Polycarbonate lenses are lightweight and scratch-resistant
- Glare Guard reduces reflected light
- Adjustable hydrophilic nose and ear pads for secure fit
- Grilamid frame is strong and subtly flexible
|ALL CONDITIONS (AC) RED||41.4%|
|EXTREME CONTRAST (EC)||39.1%|
|SMOKE BRIGHT BLUE||11.2%|
|HIGH CONTRAST (HC) RED||41.4%|
|CLARION BLUE POLARIZED||12%|
|CLARION GREEN POLARIZED||16%|
|CLARION RED POLARIZED||14%|
|BROWN||11 - 40%|
|SMOKE||15.2 - 47.7%|
|HIGH SPEED RED||13.5 - 35.3%|
|LIGHT NIGHT||27.7 - 75.9%|
|SMOKE POLARIZED FOTOTEC||11.9 - 32.1%|
|BROWN POLARIZED FOTOTEC||9.4 - 28.7%|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)