- Detail Images
It's good to be queen.
The ThirtyTwo Women's Lashed Snowboard Boot is the best-selling boot sold by ThirtyTwo, and that's for a lot of good reasons. Where to start? Well, its mid-flexing support, ultra-comfy Intuition foam liner, impact-dampening Evolution foam sole, and extremely lightweight construction, just to name a few. And to prove that style and substance can coexist, the Lashed stands apart with its bright color pops and subtle texture variations.
The boot's heat-moldable Level 2 liner is specifically tailored to the needs of female riders with a fuzzy cuff for added warmth and an antimicrobial treatment to prevent odor build-up. Heat mold it straight from the box for a foot-conforming fit or ride a few sessions for the same great fit. Either way, you'll reap the benefits of the Intuition foam's foot-conforming custom fit. Other key features include an impact-absorbing Level 2 footbed with arch support, as well as the Evolution foam sole that shaves weight while smoothing out vibration and absorbing impact on flat landings.
- A friendly snowboard boot for intermediate out-of-the box riding
- Medium flex for a balance of precision, response and forgiveness
- 3D molded tongue enhances all-around fit and flexibility
- Lace-up design is optimal for keeping heel locked down at speed
- Evolution Foam outsole is durable and ready for the bootpack
- Articulated cuff increases lifetime stiffness of boot
- Level 2 footbed is arch-supporting and absorbs impact
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this boot as a gift for my girlfriend. She loves them. Even though thirty two reccomends you downsize a half size, I bought her the same size as her every day shoe and they fit her perfectly. Right out of the box. Keeping her toes warm and her feet comfortable, it’s a highly reccommended boot.