Conquer the mountain in no time.
Designed with the quick-lacing convenience of a Boa dial, the ThirtyTwo Kids' Lashed Boa Snowboard Boot gets your aspiring rider onto the lifts without messing with traditional laces. The boot's softer, forgiving flex is great for riders just learning to link turns, yet it's still responsive enough for the up-and-coming rider honing skills across the entire mountain.
The Boa lacing system tightens the entire boot the simple twist of a dial, cinching both the upper and lower zones for proper support. When it's time to remove the boot, simply pull upwards on the dial to release the entire system. It's really that easy, giving kids the opportunity to secure and remove their boots without any help from parents.
- Progression-friendly boots for younger riders
- Boa lacing makes getting in and out easier than ever
- Softer flex is ideal for kids just starting out
- Level 1 Intuition Foam liner provides a customized fit
- Molded EVA footbed with cozy Sherpa fleece lining
- Evolution Foam sole is lightweight and low-profile
- ThirtyTwo designs no-nonsense, highly supportive boots
- Q & A
Not enough mobility
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Some background on me. I'm a 5ft tall woman with tiny feet so I need to wear kid's shoes. These boots just don't work for me. Too snug on the calves, but too much movement around the foot. They don't fit my feet and legs correctly, and I don't like how bent and stiff they are on the ankles. These might work well for a kid with skinny calves, but for an adult woman with bigger calves, they just don't work.