86 the laces.
Get on the fast track to freestyle fun with the ThirtyTwo Men's 86 FT Snowboard Boot. It has a softer flex that allows you to bone out grabs and get loose on jibs, but it's still supportive enough for boosting jumps and venturing into the trees.
The Fast Track lacing system makes it quick and easy to get in and out of your boots, and it won't slip, so you never have to stop and adjust the tightness mid run (unless you want to, in which case it's a cinch). The 86 FT also features an internal lacing system that keeps your heel locked down for better response and reduced fatigue. An articulating cuff prevents the shell from breaking down over the course of the season, and the performance backstay channels energy for enhanced response.
The Level 1 Intuition liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit, and a molded EVA footbed cushions your feet for all-day comfort. Plus, the footbed features a Sherpa fleece lining for a soft, cozy feel. Finally, an aggressive tread on the durable rubber sole helps you maintain traction on icy steps and sketchy hikes.
- Freestyle-focused performance for park rats
- Soft flex lets you get loose on jibs and jumps
- Fast Track lacing has independently adjustable zones
- Heat-moldable Intuition liner foam for custom fit
- Level 1 footbed enhances warmth and support
- Rubber outsole is durable and grippy
- ThirtyTwo is the leader in snowboard boot innovation